Home - SIGMA Warrenty
SIGMA Warranty Policy
SIGMA offers a one-year warranty policy for its products, effective from the date of purchase. To avail the warranty, you must provide the warranty card along with a copy of the original sales invoice. This warranty policy ensures your peace of mind and the quality assurance of your SIGMA product.
- Every brand-new SIGMA Product purchased from an authorized dealer in Pakistan includes a 1-year warranty covering manufacturing and workmanship defects.
- Your warranty period starts from the day of your SIGMA Lens purchase and lasts for one year from that date.
- When sending in your SIGMA Product for warranty-related services, please be sure to include the warranty card (carefully filled without tempering / cutting) along with the copy of the original sales invoice / bill / receipt as proof of purchase date (the start date of your warranty). Any damage consider beyond normal use will void all warranties.
SIGMA Warranty Additional Terms & Conditions
The warranty protection becomes VOID in the following cases:
- If the damage is caused during service performed by anyone other than Hope Enterprises authorized service center located in Lahore, Pakistan.
- If the product serial number(s) has been removed or altered.
- All other malfunctions or unsatisfactory performance caused by factors other than defective parts or workmanship.
- If it is determined that the product was not imported into the Pakistan by Hope Enterprises or if the product was not sold by Hope Enterprises or through one of its authorized sales dealers in Pakistan.
Hope Enterprises is the only authorized importer/distributor of SIGMA products in Pakistan and provides service and support for these products.
Beware of grey market products. What initially captured your interest might have a different tale beneath it. Grey goods pass through many hands, lose protective packaging and are stored in less-than-ideal conditions. This can affect their effectiveness and longevity, regardless of any initial complaints.
Grey market suppliers harm reputable retailers and mislead honest customers due to their illegal practices. Although these products may have a limited seller’s warranty, they are not covered by Hope Enterprises’ official warranty. Maintenance fees may apply for these items. Genuine SIGMA products differ in their manuals, warranty cards, and accessories from those for other global markets. Many grey products are sold online at discounted rates.
Note: that items not imported by Hope Enterprises or obtained from non-authorized SIGMA dealers will not be covered under warranty, regardless of service required.
Reminder: Any SIGMA Product with a missing or incorrect serial number will be categorized as a “defective product” and will not qualify for warranty coverage.